Medical Science Liaison (Senior) Haemotology
London, England, United Kingdom
Associate | Full Time | PharmaceuticalsApply On Company Website
44,000. Forty-four thousand people in the UK are diagnosed each year with a haematological malignancy. These are patients with complex diseases and uncertain futures. At Novartis, we`re committed to improving the lives of patients with haematological diseases, whether malignant or benign.
We have a strong track record in this field and exciting activities in a number of diseases, including acute and chronic myeloid leukaemia, myelofibrosis and immune thrombocytopenia.
Our medical affairs team works seamlessly with the commercial, patient affairs, market access and clinical trial teams to discover new ways to improve and extend the lives of these patients. Right now we need an MSL to join our Haematology Medical Team covering Southern England, everything South of Birmingham. Please get in touch if this could be you.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creates advocacy as part of account team by legitimate discussion of scientific background to medicines
- Provision of high quality medical input to accounts team
- Advise KIPs on new data and development plans Identification and engagement of KPIs Core team member of account teams contributing to account planning process
- Set-up / drive advisory boards, symposia, speaker meetings and investigator team meetings Share specialist knowledge and skills to support the achievement of account plans
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication pathways across the matrix
- Engage KOLs in activities in support of scientific goals
- Product scientific exchange to target KIPs - build long term relationships
- Deliver trials, education and guidelines
- Deliver targeted trialists for global and local studies
- Respond to medical enquiries in a high quality and timely manner
- Deliver competitive insights on therapy area to business Input to KOL mapping
- Medically qualified or Pharmacist or PHD qualification with significant scientific achievement
- Minimum 2 years MSL experience
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis Oncology?
750 million. That’s how many lives our Novartis group products touch. Our mission is to care and cure; we want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.Apply On Company Website
Download the ebook for tips and tricks to help you thrive in alternative non-clinical careers such as Pharma. Designed to help when applying for non-clinical roles; it will give you confidence that you can succeed, knowledge to analyse skills & optimise them for positions, advice to 'nail' selection processes & to adapt in your new career.
Take part in our interactive webinar to help you nail the application and interview stage. Give yourself all the tools necessary to showcase your medical talents in these non-clinical areas.
Contact us for any advice or let us know how you went on in the application or interview stage. Did our advice help in anyway?
Join Our Community
Interested in career options outside the NHS? Join our community to be the first to know about exciting events, workshops, free webinars and career opportunities. Don’t miss out – start your progress towards a new, exciting career Beyond the Ward today.Contact Us Today & Start Looking To A New Career!
Signup For Our Newsletter
For all our latest offers and deals be sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter. Don't miss out on great opportunities with Beyond The Ward.